Slide into the driver’s seat, start the engine and enjoy the pleasure of outstanding performance. Jaguar Privilege is a Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) agreement with fixed monthly repayments and a choice of options at the end of the agreement.
Based on your chosen term and mileage* Jaguar Financial Services will determine the predicted value of your car at the end of your agreement. The predicted value is deferred to the end of the agreement and is guaranteed to be at least equal to the optional final payment. The predicted value and any deposit are deducted from the price of your Jaguar. You make regular payments based on the remaining balance plus the agreement interest. At the end of the agreement, just choose from one of the following options:
- Renew – Part exchange the vehicle subject to settlement of your existing finance agreement; new finance agreements are subject to status.
- Retain – to keep your Jaguar, you only need pay the optional final payment.
- Return – the vehicle and not pay the Guaranteed Minimum Future Value and not pay the Final Payment. Providing the vehicle is in good condition and has not exceeded the allowed mileage you will have nothing further to pay. If the vehicle has exceeded the allowed mileage a charge for excess mileage will apply.
- Fixed regular payments for easy budgeting
- Your regular repayments are reduced because the agreed predicted value is deferred to the end of the agreement
- The predicted value protects you against any potential fall in used car values. The value of the vehicle at the end of the contract is guaranteed to at least equal that of the deferred Final Payment if you exercise your Goods Return Option
- With shorter terms you can be driving a new Jaguar more often, meaning your servicing and maintenance costs may be reduced
- Flexibility – you choose the deposit, annual mileage and agreement term to suit your needs; and at the end of your agreement you choose which of the three options is right for you.
Additional business user benefits:
- Interest charges are allowable against tax
- A proportion of the car’s value can be written down against profits because it is an asset on your balance sheet (CO2 based)
Terms and conditions:
*Vehicles must be less than 85 months old at the end of the agreement. The maximum end of contract mileage must not exceed 143,000 miles. Maximum annual mileage is 35,000 per annum. Minimum contract term of 13 months, maximum contract term of 49 months
Finance is subject to status and only available to applicants aged 18 and over resident in Mainland UK and N.Ireland. Finance is provided by Black Horse Limited trading as Jaguar Financial Services, St William House, Tresillian Terrace, Cardiff CF10 5BH.