Jaguar Land Rover has achieved a number of environmental targets to date. Alongside record sales growth. We have transformed our business by investing in renewable technologies and refurbishing our facilities, to help us continue to create cars that are as alive as you are.
Between 2007 and 2012 we achieved:
- 22% reduction in joint European fleet average tailpipe CO2 emissions *
- 21% reduction in operating CO2 emissions per vehicle built **
- 18% reduction in logistics CO2 per vehicle delivered
- 75% reduction in waste to landfill
- 10% reduction in water consumption
- 100% of manufacturing assembly CO2 emissions offset (for all Jaguar vehicles built since April 2010)
* On target for 25% by 2015
** Original target 25% - Reflects impacts of growth, aspirations and investment plans
Responsible Business of the Year
Along with our industry leading community and education partnerships, our achievements have been recognised by the leading industry body for Corporate Responsibility, Business in the Community (BiTC) and in 2013 Jaguar Land Rover was named Responsible Business of the Year.